Thank you for showing interest in Springfields College. Our college's admission-process ensures equality and fair access to all.
An application for registration is the first stage of the admission-process. A registration fee must be paid along with the application so that the applicant’s name may be registered for the class to which admission is sought. The fee is neither refundable nor adjustable and it is valid only for the specified academic year. Registration of a ward is not a guarantee for admission.
- One recent passport-size photograph of the ward has to be attached.
- The completed 'Registration Form' must be sent along with an attested photocopy of the applicant's Birth Certificate and the Registration Fee.
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Transfer Certificate, Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Every child registered for admission from classes 1st to 11th, is expected to appear for an Aptitude/Proficiency Assessment at the college. Offers of admission are given on the basis of the results of these Assessments and depend on the number of vacancies in each class. Any requests for other preferential treatment, are not entertained.
- You will be contacted by the college-office in the event of a vacancy in a specific class.
- Incomplete applications are not considered for admission.
- Repeated enquiries are not entertained.
- Dates for Registration: 1st December onwards for admission in the following session.
The Birth Certificate should be issued by the 'Registrar of Births and Deaths' of the area in which the child was born. Affidavits, Hospital-Certificates, or Certificates from any other person are not accepted. The Birth Certificate should not be dated more than one year after the date of birth.
All new entrants are required to produce a 'Medical Certificate' certifying that they are free from any contagious or infectious disease and are otherwise physically fit to be admitted to the college. The parents must give an undertaking in writing to this effect. If the child is found medically unfit, the admission stands cancelled.
Four recent passport-size photographs are required to be submitted by each new student.
A valid 'Transfer Certificate' from the school last attended, issued by the Principal, immediately prior to the student joining the college as well as a 'Character Certificate', are essential requirements and must be submitted on the day that the child joins college. In addition, the student is required to present the last 'Report Card' indicating promotion to the next class, as well as proof of attendance for the previous year.
This is required for admission to Class XI in the case of students from Boards other than the ICSE.